Home > The Center > Agreements
- Agreement between International Research Center M&MoC Sand the society AEP (Electronic Assemblies) entitled “Active Noise Cancelling Head set”.
- Agreement of Funded Research between the International Research Center M&MoC Sand society ECONLED entitled “Technology Transfer of the results arising from the development of a mathematical model of illuminating engineering and the results of the research project on harvesting piezoelectric floor“.
- Agreement between the National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development (ENEA) and International Research Center M&MoCS. The subject of this agreement is the promotion and development of research, training, teaching in research and development in nanotechnology and nanomaterials, on the Project “Nanotechnology and Nanomechanics for Energy Harvesting“.
- Scientific agreement between the International Research Center M&MoC Sand the CENS (Centre for Nonlinear Studies, Institute of Cybernetics at Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia) entitled “Influence Of Microstructure On Dynamic Material”.
- Agreement between the International Research Center M&MoCS and the Université du Sud Toulon-Var for the development of scientific activities.
- Agreement with the Provincia di Latina, whose subjectis “Regulation of the relations between the Provincia di Latina and the International Research Center for Mathematics and Mechanics of Complex Systems (M&MoCS) for the project called “Laboratories and training for the achievement of project proposals in the European context“.
- Agreement with the Californian Publisher House Mathematical Sciences Publishers (MSP) for the publication of the International Journal of Mathematics and Mechanics of Complex Systems, of which the Center M&MoCS has the intellectual property.